2020年8月7日金曜日

HUNTER IN THE DARKNESS

Amazon | Hunter in the Darkness (アタマイイシリーズ Book 5 ...

"Because this is the last test of a vampire hunter," he says. "To kill a vampire you once loved!" With those words, he moves to bite you.

This story was to be read as I chose setting for myself. I was a vampire hunter in this story! I was trained to be vampire hunter by my master. One day, I was told by my master, "Tomorrow is your last test. Then you'll be a master hunter, like me." I went to sleep with a smile that night. But in the morning...My master was killed by a very old and very strong vampire, Aku. I was sad and angry. First, I prepared my master's body so he doesn't come back as a vampire. Then, I hunted the vampire for three years all around the world. At last, I found Aku. He was hiding near a village in the mountains of Canada. I told the villagers that I'm a vampire hunter. To kill the vampire, one of them must give one's life. An old woman complied herself. Then, I chose to take two villagers to go to Aku's hiding place. In the mine, many vampires slept...suddenly, I found my master! But why? I prepared him to not being the vampire. I chose to talk to him. I asked why he became the vampire. Then he said, "Because this is the last test of a vampire hunter," he says. "To kill a vampire you once loved!" How did this story come to an end...!?

What an interesting story...!! I thought so. This story was the most interesting story that I've ever read. I read this story in all choices though this story was to be read as I chose setting for myself. But I liked this story the best as I wrote in this review. I was so surprised that my master became the vampire, but I was moved his words and the end. I didn't think that I can learn some important things from this story before I read because I thought the vampire is only so scary, but I could learn. I want you to read this story as the setting you chose. I think reading in all choices is also very good. It'll be wonderful reading journey for you!!

Vocabulary

arrow: 矢
spear: やりで突く
stake: くい
mine: 鉱山
shoot: 射る

3 件のコメント:

  1. What a interesting story
    What an interesting story

    返信削除
    返信
    1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
    2. Thank you, I'll correct it!

      削除

HUNTER IN THE DARKNESS

"Because this is the last test of a vampire hunter," he says. "To kill a vampire you once loved!" With those words, he m...